Friday, March 19, 2010

Inspiration from Disney or PIXAR movies

They get their own section because they're awesome! These are my fave moments from the films:
  • WALL-E: WALL-E and EVE dancing in outer space
  • Beauty & the Beast: the Beast transforming back into a human
  • Finding Nemo: Nemo convincing the fish to swim down to escape the fishermen's net
  • Lion King: Simba taking his place as king and roarringgg
  • Mulan: everyone bowing to Mulan after she defeats the leader of the Huns
  • Up: when the old man looks through the photo album and sees the note his wife left
  • Little Mermaid: Ariel and Eric's kiss and the rainbow at the end of the movie
  • Aladdin: the magic carpet ride during "A Whole New World"
  • Cars: when McQueen finally learns how to "drift"
Lemme know your fave moments!

8 comments:

  1. hi ate!

    Mulan: Would you like to stay for dinner?
    Grandma: Would you like to stay FOREVER?

    i <3 Shang XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your list, personally, Up has to be one of the most inspiring movies I've ever seen. From the beginning to where they sought adventure, to their successful and idealistic marriage, to the old man desiring to fulfill the lifelong dream they shared together... the movie in its entirety was basically revolving around inspiration because it provoked the viewer to think, "What if I had such a love, what if I had such an adventure...?"

    If I had to pick from my favorite scene, it would have to be their four-minute take on their life together. Kinda makes me wish I would have something as romantic and life-long as that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like and agree with your list of movie moments. One that I might add would be from Enchanted when Giselle and Robert are dancing at the ball to "So Close" sung by Jon McLaughlin. Great song!

    p.s. nice blog cu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can't believe I forgot about Enchanted. Yes, that was a great scene and "So Close" was one of my fave songs from the movie.

    And as for Up, I cried in the opening sequence about their life together. The only other time I ever cried in a Disney movie was when Mufasa died =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Meet the Robinsons when Lewis gets adopted lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man, UP is like the best movie in the world.

    "Adventure is out there!"
    -Russel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe I'm the only one who felt like this but I just thought "Up" was totally depressing, not really inspiring. Of course, that's probably influenced by the fact that my boyfriend, who I've never seen come close to even tearing up in a movie, was sobbing at like 3 different points.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In Ratatouille the scene were all the rats came out to help out. Especially when they dealt with the health inspector. =D

    ReplyDelete